Mark your calendar for Operation InAsMuch, Saturday, April 6. What better way to spend a Saturday with your family and friends sharing the Love of God with those who live around us. Many of them we do not know or all too often go unseen in our daily life. But they are there and they need our help.
A list of the projects and coordinators are listed below. Projects are posted on the bulletin board in the hallway outside the back of our Sanctuary. So take a moment to sign up for the project of your choice.
• In His Hands Pregnancy Center – Mike and Lynda Carroll (919-934-6333)
• Communion for Shut-ins – June Ward (919-934-7075) and Joan Hardy (919-934-0052)
• Construction Projects – Mike Savage (732-781-5010)
• Assembly of Health Kits – Frank Knott (919-934-7133)
• Yard Work for Elderly – Danny Hensley (919-934-3162)
• Selma Habitat for Humanity – Danny Daughtry (919-934-4978)
• Cookies to Local Business – Karen Brown (919-934-2555)
• Flea Market Ministry – Judy Williams (919-585-7833) and Terry Carroll (919-934-5882)
• My Kids Club – Alice Colbert (919-934-0318)
• Breakfast for SSS Staff and Faculty (Friday, April 5) – Michelle Ball (919-989-9123) Adult 2 Sunday School Class
• Teen Baby Shower (and needs) – Allyson Council (919-621-2614) Diapers (size newborn to size 4), Wipes, Bottles, Diaper cream (any brand), Burp clothes (new OR gently used), Baby clothes size NB to 12 months (new OR gently used), Bottles of baby shampoo, Bottles of baby body wash, Baby blankets, Bibs (new OR gently used), Breast pads, Breast pump (new only), Playpens, strollers, car seats (not expired), & bouncers Anything helps!! Monetary donations can be left at the church office, or given to Allyson Council. Donations needed before March 29th, 2019. Questions: Contact Allyson Council, Cell Phone: 919-621-2614,